Due to the ongoing pandemic, planning multiple months ahead of time gets impossible. Therefore, we prolonged our application period to the 19th of June. Since we need to coincide with the travel laws, we have to announce that we are unable to accept participants living outside of Germany for the SSDW 2020. We can only accept participants who live in driving distance to Stuttgart or in a privately organized accommodation. If you are at least in your second half of your Bachelor studies and meet all the newly specified requirements, make sure you do not miss your chance to apply for this year’s SSDW!
We will keep you informed about any further updates. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
The application period is now open!
Interdisciplinary cooperation is integral to such projects, hence applicants from all fields of study are welcome at the workshop. Students and young professionals with less than 3 years of experience are encouraged to apply!
The SSDW is free of charge and accommodation during the workshop will be provided.
- Complete and submit your application until 19th June 2020.
- Send your full application to email@example.com subject "SSDW 2020 Application" to submit it.
- You will receive a confirmation within one week.
- Successful applicants will be notified before 30th June 2020.
In order to complete your application, you require the following documents:
- Application form - correct deadline: 19th June 2020 / no accommodation can be provided
- Endorsement form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Most recent transcript of records / certificate
Informaton on how we handle personal data is available here.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org